Indonesian HR Professionals Society, abbreviated as IHRP, is a not for profit organization of human resource professionals in Indonesia, founded in October 1999. It is a further development of the IHRP e-forum hosted at eGroups.com
To be an organization that:
- is a catalyst in the enhancement of the HR management competencies of its members, the Indonesian business community and the government sectors,
- has chapters in all provinces,
- has the proper strategy, plans and programs that foster the professionalism, knowledge, competency & image of its members and the Indonesian HR Professionals in general,
- has mutually beneficial strategic partnerships with related organizations,
- is professionally managed and financially sound.
- To provide strategic leadership in HR related areas,
- To provide an effective and efficient communication forum for the exchange of information and ideas on HR related topics,
- To provide information and recommendations to the Indonesian business communities and government on HR management and related strategies, plans, programs, policies, systems and procedures
- To provide world class HR management related education & training.
- To assist Indonesian workers who wish to work abroad
- To have the majority of Indonesian Senior HR Practitioners and a significant portion of non HR Managers and Directors as its member,
- To establish and operate an effective and efficient Indonesian HR Management Research Center
- To establish and operate an effective and efficient HR Management training, education & development center
- To have chapters in all Indonesian provinces